Sunday, August 16, 2015

IT IS CAMPAIGN SEASON AGAIN!!!


 
I haven’t been keeping up with my blog partly because I’ve been on the go and secondly if I wrote on everything that has been happening I would not have time for anything else, so I have very much enjoyed being a bystander for a change. Thanks for all the phone calls you have me back on track.

 
I think we all watched the Fox News debate; I thought it was pretty sad when Fox finally admitted it was set up to trip up Trump.  To me it was obvious when Megyn Kelly didn’t seem to ask questions but seemed to make accusations.  I think Trump did OK in his usual Trump way, Rubio and Cruz did well also.

 
If there was a loser it was Fox News, I understand they got tons of bad email about how the debate was set up and handled, Kelly acted like a third year law student trying to interrogate a professional criminal, she just didn’t get the job done.  So her attempt at being a big player in national politics is a major failure; but, you have to keep in mind Trump is not an establishment candidate pick.

 
The one issue that most of the candidates agreed upon was to get rid of Obama care and not passing the Iran nuclear deal.  I don’t quite understand Obama’s love for Iran; but, he did give way the shop.  I strongly suspect he took major under the table political contributions from Iran for his political campaigns, why else would he sell out our country and that is what he did.

 
What Bam Bam’s administration has done is guaranteed that Israel wipes out Iran.  There is no way Israel will allow Iran, a country who consistently talks of wiping Israel off the map to get nuclear weapons to attack them, so good bye Iran and nice job Bam Bam.  This Iran treaty that was supposed to keep nuclear weapons from proliferating in the Middle East is a total sham and failure.  Already some of the other Middle East countries are talking to Pakistan to buy some, good job boys, I feel safer already.