Tuesday, September 16, 2014

BACK FROM VACATION!!!


NEW DEMOCRATIC TACTIC!!!

I don’t know how many remember a recent election, I think in Mississippi, where the democrats took Republican ballots to influence an election and it worked.  Well they did it in NH and we confirmed it in one race and strongly suspect it in another.  It is illegal, no, is it unethical, probably not, would they go nuts if we took Democrat ballots to alter the results of their primaries, they would scream bloody murder and deny they ever did it to the Republicans.

The Republican establishment is so busy getting involved in primary races, they lost sight of the ball and that is keeping an eye on the democrats.

EXETER NEWS LETTER GOT IT WRONG!!!

It wasn’t long ago the Exeter News Letter wrote an editorial calling for the removal of the old white garage at 1 Franklin St (the end of Franklin and Clifford where they meet water street.  The ENL referred to it as an eye sore. I never looked at it that way, to me it had a certain character, I use to deliver the newspaper to the owner when I was 8 years old and lived down the street from it since 1951.

The building was torn down and now, I guess it no longer looks like an eyesore; it looks like Grandma Hokum’s weed patch. 

I tried to envision it as a Norman Rockwell setting; but, I just couldn’t pull it altogether to picture it in my mind.

I’m still waiting for the new restaurant to come in like the owner said was going to happen.

IF THE NEW EXETER PAY PLAN IS TO WORK???

If the new Exeter pay plan is to work the appeals process has to work; if the appeals process doesn’t work then the pay plan doesn’t work; if the new plan was to fix the old plan then we’ll need another plan to fix the new plan.

I understand there are people who will be appealing what the pay plan does to their position and it will be interesting to see how it will turn out.

No comments: