Thursday, January 21, 2010

“THE UNITED STATES IS NO LONGER A CHRISTIAN NATION”???

That is a quote from President Barak Husain Obama. I guess I woke up one morning and am now a Muslim. I don’t have anything against any religion, unless it is being based on preaching hate and killing, then I have a problem.

The facts are that the United States was born, because of the lack of religious freedom, by pilgrims that were deeply religious and wanting to live in an atmosphere where they could worship and practice as they wished. Our country morphed into a country that is tolerant of all religions even when they want to kill you; I know that sounds a little strange. This is true you are guaranteed freedom to preach hate and killing. The problem is when they practice it.

If we are no longer a Christian country why does the American people shell out almost a billion dollars, so far, re-assign combat troops from the middle east to dig out buried children, women and men from the rubble of Haiti; then digging out thousands of decaying bodies to give them some kind of burial.

I think we can all see it is not easy being a Christian. It might be even harder being a president who doesn’t know what he is talking about, doesn’t respect America as a nation and you and me as individuals.

The president can be a closet Muslim if he wants, that right is guaranteed him by our constitution; but, I’m still proud to be a Christian

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL WHO UNDERSTAND WHAT A GREAT COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment