Sunday, March 27, 2016

DONALD TRUMP SPEECH!!!


As your president one of the saddest parts of my job will be to send our young men and women into combat in the defense of our families, our country and our allies.  My only orders to your commanders and to you are to WIN!!

 

It goes without saying; but, I want to make this perfectly clear, when I send you into combat I expect you to come home and in one piece what you have to do to win will be decided by your commanders and you.  I will not condone criminal behavior, (murder-rape –or robbery).

 

I want this war on terror to be governed by our officers and enlisted people and I don’t expect you to be looking over your shoulders to see if a Jihadist sympathizing president will court martial you for protecting a seven year old boy from multiple rapes.

 

I will make sure that while you are overseas your families will be taken care of and protected especially since the militant Muslims have called on your families to be killed; NOT ON MY WATCH!!

Every day you are overseas fighting ISIS, I will say a prayer for your safety and to bring this war to an end and for you to have a victory parade.

 

Please forgive those dumb asses liberal Democrats who do not have a clue about the importance of your jobs and your defense of the great freedoms and legacy of the United States of America.

 

OK DONALD LET’S SHOW THE WORLD WHAT YOUR MADE OF-USE IT!!