Sunday, September 19, 2010

IT IS TIME FOR A SHORT WREST!!!

At least the negative campaigning and name calling should subside in the republican ranks while the democrats can crank up the rhetoric. It was interesting that I was targeted by republicans; it appears originating out of Stratham, making false accusations of some of my positions. Since it had to deal with abortion, I knew where it came from; couple that with a prominent member of a local political group supposedly made the statement, before the primary, that their mission was to see that the Quandts did not make it through the primary.

I knew when Matt and I decided to run independent of the establishment stuff like this would happen; I guess the local establishment doesn’t take rejection well.

The important thing is that the bond between the voters and the Quandts is still strong and our respect, affection and gratitude to the voters of Exeter-Stratham and North Hampton is still our commitment of putting you before the establishment.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your wonderful support in the primary.

Lee and Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment