Monday, April 11, 2011

THE PROSESS IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL!!!

A supposed Free Stater from Newmarket called Sharon and threatend Sharon the following is a press release Sharon sent out:

Subject: Statement by Senator Sharon Carson re: an incident on April 10th



NH State Senate


NEWS RELEASE



For Immediate Release:

April 11, 2011


Contact:

Carole Alfano, 271-7585

carole.alfano@leg.state.nh.us



Statement by Senator Sharon Carson regarding an incident on April 10th


(Concord) State Senator Sharon Carson (R-Londonderry) issued the following statement today:


“On Sunday, April 10th, I received a telephone call from a person who made statements that rose to what I believe to be of a criminal threatening nature and I felt was necessary to report to my local law enforcement. State and local law enforcement have undertaken an investigation, issued a no trespassing order and will resolve this matter as they now see fit. I am thankful for the unanimous support of my fellow Senators and for the personal promise from NHGOP Chairman Jack Kimball that the NHGOP has a zero tolerance policy for this kind of behavior. Today, I am turning my focus back to what the voters of my district want me to concentrate on such as balancing the state budget, showing fiscal restraint and improving New Hampshire’s economy. As far as this matter; I consider it closed.”


###

No comments:

Post a Comment